Tuesday, June 01, 2004

HUMTUM

Need, you said was what leads to a relationship,
Love, I said was what ignites the spark;

Love, you said arises to satiate your inner urges,
Urge, I said is born only when you love a person;

You believe in no love and
I think it is the ultimate truth;

Friendship, you say is non existent
I say it is the most self giving association;

Things can be seen differently I conclude,
What changes are the terminologies I realize;

What I define as love,
You call humanity;

What I call attraction,
You call it mere human tendency;

I know now it means the same when I say “I love you”
And when you say “ You are interesting”;

Let me propose something,
Let’s be partners!
Neither friends nor fellow human beings.

Neither in love nor detached,
Neither the same nor the opposite;

Lets be two parallel lines always close by
But never intersecting;

Let’s be partners, share lives
Celebrating our differences!!!!

Radhi

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi radhi..
thats so sweet da!!!

7:51 pm, August 19, 2006  
Blogger dumbdodi said...

@Anonymous, welcome. You called me Radhi....:-) do I know you. Anyways hope you visit soon

3:16 pm, August 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home