Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Solitude

One day I was walking alone,
Looking up at trees beside,
Listening to the chirps of birds,
whispers of the insects.

The fine breezing moving across was so soothing.
Everything was so right,
Solitude seemed a joy then.

Just then, by chance I turned back,

All those noises, that chaos, those not yet healed wounds I left behind came craving for me.

The same solitude became loneliness.

The chirps and whispers became jibes and insults.

The soothing breeze became a tempest alls et to take me into its whirlpool.

The happiness was no more,

Emptiness replaces contentment

Unable to get away all hassled I was,

Then I saw a hand waving at me

I knew this was of a person’s who would accompany me on my path to survival.

This junction I realized

I am so lucky to have you, to have met you, to realize how much I love you
and now to be able to express it to you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dodi
full 2 hoiz
mazza aa raha tha y did u end it.

5:36 pm, December 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home