Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Blogging All The Way!!!!

An alternate world of self proclaimed experts on everything ranging between ‘Love and Life’ , ‘Movies and Music’, ‘Sports and Soul’ ‘War and World Politics’…list goes on

Other than the “Experts” we also have people who chronicle the days of their lives on their blogs or ‘diaries’. Now even if someone’s life is not potentially interesting, once its out for reads, one might just find it amusing enough to read again.

Now, I started my blog without any aim or agenda way back in 2004, like I do with everything in my life by rule. Anyways I couldn’t/didn’t continue it. I then didn’t find myself to be an expert in anything, well not much has changed in that aspect till now.

So I am left puzzled now. Should I deem myself expert in stuff I am just about acquainted with in order to give my poor abandoned blog some life? Now the other option isn’t for me as I am not the kind of the person who could chronicle her life to amuse anyone, because I seriously doubt if it could really!!!

Now here’s a thought. You could get expert opinions from actual experts and pseudo-experts from anywhere on the world wide web, but if you ever wanted a not-so expert opinion on anything on this planet, give me a shout. I would be happy to share my not-so expert opinions with you.

Well, if not anything you will get an opinion for sure, me being me I assure it would be a rather strong one either ways.

So Shoot!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Very Good - You should publish a book.

Publish a article about bullying @ work

8:00 am, June 22, 2006  
Blogger DuruBaba said...

hey rads.. congo on ur own blog... will read em & reply soon..

2:15 pm, June 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

akka!!so ur blog has now finally woken up from torpor.congrats!
so i need ur opinions on female chauvinism,homosexuality,logic behind marriageshmm thas enuf for now..will ask for more opinions later....:-)
p.s:just dimiss the topics if they are boring.

8:16 am, June 28, 2006  
Blogger dumbdodi said...

Hi Sai

WELCOME
I will post those articles soon but don't forget you will get 'NOT SO EXPERT' opinions :-)

Radhika

4:08 pm, June 28, 2006  
Blogger dumbdodi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:08 pm, June 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home