Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Summer Song



A sunny day walk by the quays
Breeze pushing me bending my knees
Making hay while sun shines
Sipping through a drink made of limes

Lunching out today seems nice
Top on menu- mexican brown rice
Rays or rains wish I had a choice
Curbing my vigour for now, walking with poise

Dreading cold, rainy and dark days
knowing they are to come wishing for more ways
Still hoping summer would stay long
Cheerful me, might give my husband a tighter snog

Hope everyone is enjoying the weather
No need being for wool or leather
Seasons greetings from me to all
Message to say enjoy the days before the fall

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These lines were my favourites 'Make hay while sun shines, sipping through a drink made of limes', 'Rays or rains wish I had a choice,Curbing my vigour for now, walking with poise and 'Hope everyone is enjoying the weather,No need being for wool or leather'
Also honey I am waiting for the snog

6:41 pm, July 19, 2006  
Blogger Musically Me said...

hey radhi

cute one...

5:43 am, July 20, 2006  
Blogger dumbdodi said...

Thank you Madhav.

Thanks to you Music fan as well, this poem came as a big relief to me, as words just rhymed and flowed themselves.

8:18 am, July 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh it was very nice, could relate to it. Well done

8:58 am, July 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good one...enjoyed it

11:54 am, July 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one.
but akka..weather in bombay is so dull!!
*yawns*

12:00 pm, July 21, 2006  
Blogger Don Iannone, D.Div., Ph.D. said...

Nice one indeed. Atmospheric.

A snog! Big kiss for your hubby? How funny.

7:38 pm, July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home