Saturday, July 08, 2006

Colours of Love

Violet for the year around spring you bring into my life
Violet for the lovely colours you add to my evenings

Indigo for the trance of being in love with you
Indigo for enriching my soul

Blue for the sky that you show me is the limit for our dreams
Blue for the blues of separation

Green for our prosperity because of your hard work
Green for the beautiful landscapes you have shown me

Yellow for joy you bring me everyday
Yellow for the sunshine I enjoy with you

Orange for the warmth you give me
Orange for the energy your love and affection give me

Red for the passion in our lives for each other
Red for the romance I wish would continue forever………

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rads didn't know you would get inspired by Rainbow week at work and come with a poem!!!!!

I liked it anyways, keep us posted with new stuff at your blog

4:20 pm, July 08, 2006  
Blogger dumbdodi said...

Hey Moses

We at pearson should have a blog on tips on idling at work, its getting to me man, too much free time, I must have read over 1000 blogs this week and can't tell you how many newspapers I read as well

4:23 pm, July 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Atleast you are making something good of your time by reading and writing, I just eat crisps and keep getting fatter :-)

4:26 pm, July 08, 2006  
Blogger dumbdodi said...

Chill everyone!!!

I am sure our tables will be piled with work Monday morning.

What Say Waseem, Ameen Sumameen :-)BTW I am leaving in a bit, see you guys later

4:29 pm, July 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm BTW, myself and Rads have a list of frequently visited blogs and live journals, most of them are related to Indian Stuff though
Let me know if you want that list!!!

4:36 pm, July 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best

7:45 am, October 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home